At the A2AC we believe that art is for everyone and everyone, regardless of age, ability, or socioeconomic status, should have the opportunity to experience the transformational power of the visual arts.
Thanks to many generous individuals, the A2AC is happy to provide scholarship funds to those with financial need. Scholarships are awarded from the following funds:
- Art for Everyone Scholarship Fund
- Matthew J. Segal Scholarship Fund
- Roseann Hebeler Brown Scholarship Fund
A2AC scholarships remove financial obstacles for individuals and families in need, providing a gateway to high-quality art experiences that cultivate a life of growth, discovery, and contribution.
- Our scholarship program accepts applications throughout the year
- Applicants should submit a completed application (see below) along with the required documentation
- Recipients can submit one application per term; required documentation will be kept on file for up to one year
- Scholarships are only valid for one class or camp per term
- Material fees are not included in the grant, recipients will need to purchase any required materials for the class (if you are unable to purchase materials, please contact email@example.com)
- Recipients will be notified within 2 weeks of submitting an application
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
To learn more and apply for a camp scholarship, please contact Education Coordinator, Chelsea O’Hayer at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are applying for a Summer 2021 Camp Scholarship, please review additional information regarding this summer’s scholarships HERE.
If you have any questions please contact Chelsea O’Hayer, Education Coordinator at (734)926-4131 for additional assistance.