At the A2AC we believe that art is for everyone and everyone, regardless of age, ability, or socioeconomic status, should have the opportunity to experience the transformational power of the visual arts.
Thanks to many generous individuals, the A2AC is happy to provide scholarship funds to those with financial need. Scholarships are awarded from the following funds:
- Art for Everyone Scholarship Fund
- Matthew J. Segal Scholarship Fund
- Roseann Hebeler Brown Scholarship Fund
A2AC scholarships remove financial obstacles for individuals and families in need, providing a gateway to high-quality art experiences that cultivate a life of growth, discovery, and contribution.
- Scholarship applications are accepted throughout the year for youth, teens, and adults.
- A single scholarship covers course tuition only for one class or workshop per student, per term. There are four terms: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Some classes (most often adult classes) require course supplies, which are not covered by scholarship funds. If you are unable to purchase course materials, please contact email@example.com
- To apply, click on the Online Scholarship Application link below
- To complete the application process, please submit a copy of the front page of your most recent tax return. Documents may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/dropped off at the Ann Arbor Art Center. Be sure to black out any sensitive information such as SSNs or other personal information.
- Applications are not considered complete until proof of income is received. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- You may submit one application per student, per term. However, tax documents will be kept on-file for up to one year and do not need to be resubmitted until the following year.
- Recipients will be notified within 2 weeks of submitting an application
To learn more or for any questions, please contact Education Coordinator, Chelsea O’Hayer at email@example.com