The Ann Arbor Art Center is committed to engaging minds, expanding perspectives, and inspiring growth in students of all ages and experience levels.
We are pleased to offer our scholarships program, with thanks to donors of the following:
Art for Kids
Matthew J. Segal Scholarship Fund
Roseann Hebeler Brown Fund
Ann Arbor Art Center scholarships remove financial obstacles for individuals and families in need, providing a gateway to high-quality art experiences that cultivate a life of growth, discovery, and contribution.
- Our scholarship program has two “periods”: Winter/Spring and Summer/Fall.
- Applicants should submit a completed application (see below) along with the required documentation on or before December 30th 2018 for Period 1, or June 16th 2019 for Period 2.
- Only complete applications submitted before the stated deadlines will be considered.
- Grants are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Recipients will be notified the at least 1 week prior to the start of classes.
- Each person that is awarded a grant will have access to one course/workshop per term as outlined below.
- Materials fees are NOT included in the grant. Recipient must still purchase materials.
- Summer/Winter Art Camps have a separate scholarship application.
- Incomplete applications will not be eligible for consideration.
- We offer Household Scholarship Applications where a whole family may apply, and Individual Scholarship Applications if it is for just one person.
If you have any questions please contact Kate Robertson Director of Education at (734)926-4126 for additional assistance.