Updates to the Camp Program as of February 15, 2021
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, we have modified our 2021 Summer Art Camps in ways that will help mitigate the spread of COVID, and still allow children to have a fantastically fun and creative experience.
- At this time, camp group sizes will be limited to 10 persons or less (including staff and volunteers).
- All students and staff must wear face coverings inside the Art Center and outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed.
- Students and camp staff will wash and sanitize hands regularly throughout the day.
- Common areas and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- Pre-Camp and Post-Camp Care will not be available for Summer 2021.
- Morning drop-off times will be 8:30am-9:00am. Camp pick-up times are 4:15pm-4:30pm.
- There will not be a Friday art show this year. Camper pick-up will take place at the normal time and the Art Center will post photos from the camp week by Tuesday of the following week.
- View our Covid-Related Cancellations, Missed Days, & Camp Closures Policy
To best respond to evolving and hopefully improving conditions related to the pandemic, a full list of Covid policies and program updates will be communicated to parents on June 1st, 2021.