At the Ann Arbor Art Center, we do fun and unique art parties for kids and teens! We offer a variety of activities based on age and interest levels for groups of 8 or more. All of our projects are appropriate for kids ages 5 and up. A few of our activities include: paint your own pottery, copper plate embossing, pop-art printmaking and more! See all the different activities that we offer below. Art parties start at $35/person, but the price may vary based on the chosen project.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN AN ART PARTY?
- Professional art instructor.
- All of the art supplies.
- Structured, age-appropriate art projects from our project menu.
- All set-up and clean up – you just bring the food, refreshments, and decorations of choice.
- Please note, no alcohol permitted without a license.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
- Art parties require a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 14 participants.
- If you would like to have more than 14, there would be an additional fee to cover a second instructor.
- If there are more than 20 people, different rates may apply.
- Guests who are not participating in the project are welcome to stay in the studio for the duration of the event.
To officially book a date, we require a $100 non-refundable deposit. Please contact Chelsea O’Hayer at 734-926-4131 if you have any questions or if you’d like to book your art party with us.
To inquire about a date, please fill out our inquiry form and someone will get back with you shortly!
YOUTH ART PARTY PRICING/PROJECT MENU
$35/person: Paint Your Own Pottery, Acrylic Painting
$40/person: Copper Plate Embossing, Pop Art Printmaking
$50/person: Custom art projects