At A2AC, we believe that everyone, regardless of age, ability, or socioeconomic status, should have the opportunity to experience the transformational power of the visual arts. Thanks to many generous individuals, the A2AC is happy to provide scholarships to those in need.
Scholarships are awarded from the following funds:
Art for Everyone Scholarship Fund
Matthew J. Segal Scholarship Fund
McKenzie Butler Scholarship Fund
Roseann Hebeler Brown Scholarship Fund
For more information about contributing to the scholarship program or establishing a fund in honor or memory of your loved one, please get in touch with Meaghan Clark, Development and Communications Director, at email@example.com.
About A2AC Art Camp Scholarships
Art Camp Scholarships
- Scholarships for a one-week camp are available for children ages 5-12.
- Priority goes to students whose families have the greatest financial need.
- We will review and approve applications on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Eligibility does not guarantee a scholarship will be awarded.
- Scholarship award amounts may vary so that we can support as many families as possible.
The table below is a general guide to scholarship awards.
The A2AC reserves the right to modify scholarship awards to support as many families as possible.
How to Apply
Individual Scholarship for a Class
- Children must be between 5-12 years old before or during the camp week they desire to attend.
- Applicants may apply for a scholarship for one week of Art Camp per year.
- You may list more than one child on the application form.
Scholarship applications are due by March 1, 2023. Applicants will receive a response by March 15, 2023.
For questions, assistance, or more information, please get in touch with the Education Coordinator, Natalie Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-926-4131.
The Education Department is open 10 am-5 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Ann Arbor Art Center | C/O Natalie Johnson | 117 W. Liberty St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104