September 22 to October 1st | Liberty Plaza | popxannarbor.com
A TEN DAY FESTIVAL OF POP-UP ART PAVILIONS IN ANN ARBOR!
POP-X 2016 features 10 exhibition pavilions. Each interior exhibits a contemporary art installation, and the public space surrounding the pavilions is activated with programming that includes artistic demonstrations, musical performances, social gatherings, panel discussions, and participatory art making.
We are grateful for the leadership support and sponsorship provided by the following:
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Larry and Lucie Nisson
- Ann Arbor Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Old National Bank
- Skidmore Studio
- Noah and Helen Kaplan
- Savco Hospitality
- First Martin Corporation
- Mani Osteria and Isalita Cantina
- Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs
- PNC Bank