10 Mother’s Day gift ideas your mom will love!
Stop by the 117 Gallery Shop at the Ann Arbor Art Center with mom to get a 20% discount off your entire purchase Mother’s Day weekend! (May 12-May 13, 2018)* Check out what else is in our 117 Gallery Shop. HOURS: Saturday 10am-6pm | Sunday noon-5pm
*The discount does not include artwork in the 117 Gallery’s exhibition or Motawil Tileworks.
1. Handmade jewelry from Rebel Nell, a Detroit-based company that has a strong focus on employing, educating and empowering disadvantaged women in Detroit. $70-$120
2. Contemporary jewelry for the modern mom! Handmade earrings by Deb Flanagan, $46.
3. For the mom with books abound, these ceramic houses make beautiful bookends. Handmade by Catie Miller. $50 each
4. For the mom who wants to bring a bit of her garden inside! (“Blue Skies” by Susan Mahan, $295)
5. Any mom would love to be adorned with these turquoise and sterling silver jewels, Chloe Keene $60-$150
6. Floral and colorful paintings sure to brighten any room, Amanda McKey, $200 each
7. Dreamy alcohol ink piece, “Cerise,” by Julie Tibus, $120
8. Show mom your gratitude with one of our cards! The perfect compliment to the perfect gift.
9. Whimsical encaustic paintings by Ann Arbor Art Center instructor, Beth Billups, $85 each
10. Quaint Susan Mahan mini canvases, $95 each